Why Choose Us?
- Fully trained, qualified and experienced staff experts in all facets of gutter cleaning, installation and repair.
- Attention to detail and customer service.
- Guarantee our work because we want your business again and again.
- AGSC Certified
- We facilitate customer phone calls promptly.
- We have the knowledge, equipment, and expertise to tackle even the toughest gutter problems.
- We are licensed and we carry General Liability and Worker's Compensation Insurance.
- We offer a money saving coupon for our web customers.
- We offer group discounts and Gift Certificates for Holidays and Special Events.
- We offer quality services at competitive prices from a company you can count on.
Welcome to Spotless Gutter Cleaning & Repair, INC.
Westchester County Gutter Cleaning & Repairs
Spotless Gutter Cleaning and Repair Inc. is Westchester County's Premier gutter company.
We are experts in:
- gutter cleaning
- gutter repairs
- maintenance free seamless gutter installation
- gutter leaf guards
We specialize in gutter protection services with our preventative Annual Maintenance Contracts. We also have experienced technicians for slate and asphalt roof installations, replacements, and repairs as well as vinyl and cedar shake siding installations and repairs. Spotless Gutter Cleaning and Repair Inc. is able to respond to most residential and commercial calls promptly since clogged or improperly installed gutters can result in expensive damage to your home's foundation by causing water to pool around the foundation.
WATER IS THE ENEMY OF YOUR HOME.
Spotless Gutter Cleaning and Repair Inc. is able to respond to most residential and commercial calls in Westchester County promptly since clogged or improperly installed gutters can result in expensive damage to your home's foundation by causing water to pool around the foundation.
Regular maintenance by Spotless Gutter Cleaning and Repair, Inc. can help prevent such problems as cracked foundations, mold in the attic and crawl spaces, damaged walls, landscape erosion, black gutter stripe stains, ice damage to gutters, and insect infestation since most bugs thrive on any moisture and humidity around your foundation.